At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. We're seeking an Experienced Legal Assistant
in Miramar Beach to assist multiple attorneys. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Pay Rate: $18.00-$20.00/hr.
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pmDay to Day Responsibilities of a Legal Assistant:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Preparation of legal documents and correspondence
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Coordinating case preparation
- Filing and electronic filing
- Client contact/client relations Transcription
- Drafting letters/pleadings/orders
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Time entry
- Set up new files and close files upon completion
- Scheduling depositions, hearings, mediations, client meetings
- Screening client calls and gathering client intake information
- Perform conflict checks
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong typing skills and the ability to operate general office equipment, such as telephones, copiers, printers, fax, and postage machines.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and procedures.
- Experience with case management software preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must have excellent written and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or paralegal certificate preferred, but not required, 1+ years of legal assistant experience preferred REQUIRED
What happens next:
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Legal Assistant today.